Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Azalea Residences - Our Home in Baguio City

When we were at the first Baguio Blog Conference, I wondered where would we stay as many of the hotels I know there are either far from the city proper, or too small or too old which made me worry a little. Being not new to Baguio, I was hoping that we would have a least a good hotel. 
When we arrived in Baguio, we were brought to AZALEA RESIDENCES, found near the city center. It was huge and is a new hotel in the city of Pines! I felt I was in another place. With the cold weather and pine trees, I felt it was m first time in Baguio.
Azalea Residences on the facade looks so very comfy as it looks like a huge log cabin and also situated at a great location in the city with also an amazing view and of course a lot of pines, which I say is decreasing in number in the outskirts of the city.

When we got into our rooms, I loved the style and ambiance of the furniture. Of course, there is cable TV, refrigerator, and bathroom ( I so loved the bathrooms!).  They use keycards for the rooms which makes it very convenient and easy to carry.
I also got to taste their breakfast buffet which provides a wide variety of choices! And with a great view of the scenery outside especially when the skies are clear makes my day already. there is also a playground for kids and also an events tent for those special occasions.

I also appreciate the huge flower decoration at the lobby which welcomes each guest and gives that "panagbengga festival" feel. And speaking of the panagbengga festival, I would consider booking at Azalea Residences next year!
















No comments:

Post a Comment